FYI - We mass posted on Saturday about our activities the past few weeks. We'll try to keep our blog updated more often as we've been slacking lately.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Catching Up with the Kaebs
On Saturday we took advantage of the rain and got some organizing done around the house. Troy spent most of his day in the garage, hanging shelves for all of our stuff taking up space on the ground. He also installed a tennis ball bumper for the new car when I pull into the garage. I think he was under the impression that I'd be smashing the trash cans with my longer hood...silly guy, what would give him that crazy idea?!?!
Parked perfectly, even though I secretly wanted to roar past it for old times sake and give those cans a little shove.
Our new shelves, holding various tools and things I'm sure are useful for the garage.
More shelves...I am thinking he should take over my job of closet organizing this summer, he's done such a great job in there. And there is room for more too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! Looks nice!! Jason's working on the same thing, although I don't think ours has that much "stuff" yet since we just bought our first house in Oct. Although I must say - with our first own house, we've found we've been making quite a few trips to Menard's and/or Lowe's. So give us time. We'll get there. ha ha!
May I borrow Troy for a few weeks to organize my garage? Maybe one week at each garage? Dad
Looks great, Troy! Maybe I'll show these pics to Ryan to motivate him a little:)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment