Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fitness Woes

We've begun to walk the track before school one day a week. Tristyn absolutely loves it, takes her pedometer to record her steps...Maelyn hates it and sits on a bench half asleep most of the time...and little Rylen just grins, happy to be outside. This morning I hear Maelyn (in her mad little voice) say to Tristyn over breakfast, "I'm going to drink my milk really fast so I get a belly ache and we can't go walking this morning". This child makes me almost hysterical in my humor over what she says. Every household needs a Maelyn!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

I'm still laughing! I read this outload to Dan and Kaeb and Kaeb giggled but mostly b/c I was trying impersonate Maelyn's mad little voice out the side of her mouth ;) Just tell her Grandma Kaeb would probably be sitting on the bench grumbling with her b/c she doesn't like to start her mornings too fast! For that matter, neither do I, but I do like morning walks with good company :)