Monday, June 25, 2012

San Diego Zoo

On our vacation to San Diego we visited the zoo.  It was amazing with all the animals and flowers.  I think we were able to see everything and took a lot of pictures.  Unfortunately posting everything would be a little excessive here on the blog.  But here are a few of our experience there!
Rylen did really well and managed a decent nap in his stroller during the afternoon.
Rylen enjoying the SkyRide overlooking the zoo. 
Tristyn and Maelyn find a furry friend and try to cheer him up a bit...he looked distressed. 
Rylen LOVES goats.  He especially likes to stand near their hind-quarters to pet them.  One of these days I hope he doesn't get a little kick.
He found another one to love on inside the kids' petting zoo.
Don't judge - it was a long day!
One of my favorites to watch was the elephants.  They just played like a bunch of 8 ton kids.

1 comment:

Matt + Kait said...

I love the San Diego zoo! Brings back memories.

I think my favorite picture is of you in the stroller. Pretty priceless I must say. :D