Last Christmas the Kaeb family was blessed with two items we've never taken the time to use and enjoy. This weekend, with temps in the 70s (in November) we decided to enjoy them. The first was a Zoinga Boinga which is a balloon on a platform and you jump on it. Tristyn had extreme trouble mastering it, but Troy and I were experts since we both had one growing up...ours didn't have the handle, which makes it so much easier nowadays! Even Maelyn tried it out and thankfully both girls were wearing their helmets. The trick is to squeeze the balloon between your feet to keep your balance.

Tristyn trying to get the hang of it. She was never able to get it going, so we'll keep trying.

I think Troy & I enjoyed it more than the girls. What a Zoinga-Boinga Master!

Maelyn just jumped around it, thinking that was the object of the game.
The second item we got going was the Giga Ball. It's basically an inflatable hamster ball with two openings to crawl into it. Once you're secure, your dad pushes you around the elementary schoolyard and you are tossed around like you're inside a dryer. Tristyn didn't think it was too fun at first, but Maelyn LOVED it and kept begging each time for her turn again. In the end, they both really enjoyed it and we had to deflate it before loading it back into the car. Troy even tried to get in, but we established that there was a weight/height limit at that point. I'll try and post a video as well, it is hilarious to watch.

Tristyn in the Giga Ball before taking off for the first time.

Maelyn inside the Giga during her turn.

Tristyn during her turn inside.
Maelyn resting in between rides.
1 comment:
I'd love to see Troy in that ball! Hilarious!
Post a Comment