eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :) bring on the baby's kaeb family!! we are soooooooo, oooooh so excited for you guys! i gotta call you....like yesterday:)
Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ryan and I just read this post together and are sooooooooooo excited for you guys! Congrats! And absolutely love the picture, such a cute idea!!!
yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I JUST got on your website today and what a WONDERFUL surprise :) I can't believe we're a WHOLE DAY behind on this news! Going to try calling right now :) p.s. Kaeb's excited for another cousin, we're certain!! Praise God for the miracle of life!
5 comments:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :) bring on the baby's kaeb family!! we are soooooooo, oooooh so excited for you guys! i gotta call you....like yesterday:)
Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ryan and I just read this post together and are sooooooooooo excited for you guys! Congrats! And absolutely love the picture, such a cute idea!!!
yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I JUST got on your website today and what a WONDERFUL surprise :) I can't believe we're a WHOLE DAY behind on this news! Going to try calling right now :) p.s. Kaeb's excited for another cousin, we're certain!! Praise God for the miracle of life!
Woohooo! We're terribly excited for you guys!!! And we can't wait for another niece or nephew!!!
YYYYEEEEEAAAA!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment