Monday, May 3, 2010
Frozen Yogurt and That's About It
Our house has been busy but boring lately as we've been adjusting to the springtime. The girls' baby excitement has worn off a bit since Mom is still feeling tired and there doesn't seem to be a baby coming anytime really soon. Maelyn will mention it and name it once in awhile, but usually she forgets about it altogether. Tristyn just asks every morning, "is your belly any bigger today?" As I've gotten my appetite back, Troy is about to lose his over our eating-out budget these days. What's a girl to do when everything that sounds good comes from a restaurant? So far we've gotten some really good deals, so it pays to know where the kiddos eat free during the week. On Sunday afternoon we headed out for some frozen yogurt since my tummy can't quite do ice cream. We discovered a place called Peachwave and it was fantastic! If you haven't discovered one in your area yet, I feel sorrow over that. They have great flavors, it's self-serve and countless toppings to add as well. And the endorsement doesn't just come from the pregnant lady - Maelyn loved it too and she can take or leave ice cream. Troy was extremely nervous when I expressed such excitement over this new place....we made a deal that I wouldn't frequent it more than once a month. But I did wake up this morning thinking about how great it would taste with my breakfast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have discovered Peachwave too!!! I love it, the only problem is we discovered it AFTER I had Hudson. I cannot go there every night like I want to and call it a pregnancy craving! Live it up while you can.
Post a Comment