Hopefully a post about baby's arrival will be soon! Please pray for a safe, healthy delivery and a smooth transition for the girls.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Waiting For Baby
Our bags are packed, the nursery is ready and everyone is more than ready for baby to come. *especially Mommy! Each day I find one of Maelyn's babies in the crib or bassinet and I'm just waiting for her to discover the tiny newborn diapers in the changing table. I've been doing laundry, cleaning up and trying to be as prepared as possible each day for baby to arrive, but then I'm dissapointed when it doesn't make an appearance. The waiting at the end is the hardest part of the process for me and it doesn't help when sleep is non-existent. At least there is an end in sight and it won't be long now!
Maelyn really enjoys kissing and hugging my belly. I think sometimes she assumes I'll be pregnant forever...which I feel most days as well! I am excited to see her reaction when I can cuddle her easily again and she has a baby to hug and kiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We can't wait to hear about baby's arrival! Sending positive happy thoughts from Arizona! We miss you guys! Love Ryan, Lindsay, and Lily
Ahh...Maelyn is so sweet, she is going to be a great big sister! That picture is precious! We are praying for a safe, healthy (and early :) delivery!
Post a Comment