Another month has past by quickly and Rylen is 5 months old now. He is such a happy little baby and we just have so much fun with him. He wakes up smiling in the morning and is pretty content with life. He is really chewing and drooling, so maybe some teeth are near?!?! He has started to roll over and looks really proud and also confused as to what just happened after he's over. Whatever we eat and drink has become very interesting to him and we think he'll be an excellent eater once we start with some spoon feeding next month. We have only had a handful of full nights sleep, but he's doing good just getting up one time lately.
Maelyn has really started to have an interest in helping take care of Rylen lately. I think she loves the positive feedback (smiling and jabbering) from him that makes her feel more ready to interact. And Tristyn is always ready to "babysit" Rylen when I leave the room.
Happy Birthday little buddy! We love you lots.
1 comment:
such a little cutie! if I would be guaranteed to have a good baby like that I'd gladly go for another:)
Post a Comment