Seven years ago today I married the man of God's dreams for me! It was similar to today in one way - the weather. It was warm (in the upper 70s) which is sometimes rare for the end of October. Just about everything else is different, though. In a great way everything changes when you get married. Some good and some bad, but Troy and I have had a ton of good. It's so good that I get to learn more about him each day...will you ever know everything about a spouse...or a man? It's good that we're able to be each others' best friend. It's good that our romance is still very alive with three kids. It's good that we can passionately "discuss" and communicate with one another. It's good that we work incredible as a team. It's good that I feel safe, secure, protected and adored by my husband. And it's really good that I can trust our marriage year after year in God's capable hands.
Happy 7th Anniversary Troy! My love for you continues to grow and grow....
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are such a great example to us! God uses your marriage to minister to us. Happy Anniversary =)
Post a Comment