Here is Tristyn's Vocabulary List from last week. Each student makes up their own sentences for the vocab test. When we read it over we wondered if it gave too much of a window into our lives!?
1. Please stop mumbling. True - we ask her to speak more slowly and clearly all the time
2. My mom is yelling at me. True - I probably yell more than necessary
3. My sister won't stop imitating me. TRUE - Maelyn does it to everyone, it's so annoying
4. I have just been mugged. False - Tristyn has never been mugged, especially at school, in her classroom, taking a vocab test at her desk
5. My brother throws a lot of temper tantrums. False - Rylen is too busy grinning all the time
6. I had to demonstrate how to obey. True - We wonder if she forgets how sometimes
7. My teacher beckoned me to her desk. True - Don't all teachers beckon you to their desk?
8. He ruined my picture. True - Rylen grins a lot but also destroys everything in sight.
9. Please sit in this aisle. False - Tristyn sitting in any aisle would be a disaster...she lacks focus and knows this about herself.
10. I peered out the window. True - I'm sure she spends a ton of time peering out that 4th grade window!
Tristyn - We love you, don't ever stop telling it like it is!
Friday, October 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment