Wednesday, February 15, 2012
All I Wanna Do is Vaccum
Rylen loves to push buttons and one of his favorites is the on/off button on the vaccum. (special thanks to the engineers over at Dyson for making it so big and attractive to little fingers - insert sarcasm here) Anyway, today I had a limited amount of time to run the vaccum downstairs and every time I would get going really good in one room, he would push the button and I'd lose my power. Unfortunately for my kids, I'm not a mommy who says, "oh, you little stinker, stop doing that buddy!" with a laugh and 20 minute sweetness conversation on how cute they are when they learn things like that and then proceed to do it 47 more times. I'm more like, "do it again and you're dead meat." So I keep the excersaucer around for my little baby nephew to use when he comes over and decided to put Rylen in it to contain him for awhile so I could finish - don't judge me, I just wanted to get my vacumming done! Let the pictures be proof that he is in fact way too big to be in that thing any longer and tried a few times to lean out of it, but he stayed put for exactly 13 minutes so I could vaccum the living room and kitchen. When he'd had enough, he cleared out the bookshelf and started getting really mad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! this cracks me up! are we sisters? 'do it again and you are dead meat!' i have heard that one before....not sure where...couldn't be me?!
Post a Comment