Sunday, February 12, 2012

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Last Friday was one of my favorite times of the year. It was our annual Daddy-Daughter dance. This year was extra special because Maelyn got to go for the first time. It was a very fun night and one that I will never forget. In fact, it was so much fun that I woke up the next day with a bad back...not sure if that says how often I dance or just how bad of shape I'm in. Oh well, it was well worth it. We finished off the night with a little custard from peach wave....a perfect way to end an awesome night.
I'm blessed to have two wonderful daugthers and as I try to tell them often, they are so beautiful both on the inside and out. I love you both more than you can imagine and will always be my two little princesses!!














2 comments:

Jason and Maggi said...

Beautiful girls! What a special time!

Neal / Kim Kellenberger said...

aaaaah this about brought me to tears - for real! how big are they getting? arrrgghhh! And Mae with that silver necklace! Jaci couldnt believe it...and now she has a necklace on marching around! ya know...she has to be just like her 'friend maeyin' :) love you all and Troy - you are amazing daddy....your girlies are blessed to have you in their lives!!