Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Big Boys and Little Boys with Toys
I would like to thank U. Matt and A. Kaitlyn for posting these adorable pictures on their blog first today because I had completely forgotten about them! I'm not sure how because it was such a wonderful experience in Rylen's short little life so far. He was absolutely enamored with the John Deere tractor that Grandpa got out for everyone to ride. Tristyn and Maelyn got a ride too, but Rylen just stood in awe and anxiously awaited his next turn after his siblings and cousins took their rides. Our son gets very serious when he is enjoying himself with something. NONE of these photos bares a smile on his face but I assure you he is having the time of his life! For a city boy I think he's discovered a new-found affection for tractors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing as little boys grow to big boys how some of their "loves" never change! Haha, love the title!
Post a Comment