Friday, September 7, 2012
Car Fights
Now that we drive a van (yes, I have been recently humbled in this area) I was under the impression that the extra room in the vehicle would dispel some of the arguments. Not so...the girls just keep needling each other back there. The only positive thing - I'm farther away up front so it's easier to tune them out. A few days ago Maelyn was annoying Tristyn by barking (actually yipping, much like a small dog). Troy and I just looked at each other and laughed hysterically at the lengths a younger sibling will go to in order to aggravate an older sibling in the car. Meanwhile Rylen just zooms his car along his legs, not a care in the world. Thank you Lord for granting us a little chill boy in the midst of the drama that family life with girls brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment