Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

 
 



October is always a busy month for us.  We've been photo documenting all of our fall fun, but haven't had a chance to blog about anything.  On this first day of November I decided that I couldn't let another day pass before I posted about everything we've been up to.  I am starting at the end of the month and going to the beginning...so here is Halloween!  Maelyn was a cowgirl, Tristyn was a clown (who everyone thought was a boy...ha ha ha, so funny) and Rylen was Tigger (and a giraffe, but Tigger was warmer).  The girls both paraded around school and then had their class parties with games and snacks.  Then we visited a church in our neighborhood for a Trunk or Treat and some fun inflatables.  Rylen was eager to get his hands on some suckers and wasn't disapointed.  He is a good little trick or treater!  And he's so cute that everyone lets him take a hand-full instead of "just one".  After dinner we hit the streets with the wagon and got a load of candy.  It was really fun to see our neighbors out and some of the girls' friends.  This is the first year we've all gone as a family and it was an awesome evening with the weather and the company!

No comments: