Monday, September 21, 2009

Praise God!

Late was the word for the day in the Kaeb house. I can take the blame as I was trying to do too much in the short time before school drop off. So when I jumped into the car and realized we were out of gas - the light was already on - I stopped at the closest gas station to us. Wouldn't you know, their pumps weren't allowing you to select your fuel grades. Ahhhhh! I abandon the gas station in an effort to get Tristyn to school on time and hope I don't run out of gas in the long drop off lane. After pulling out of school, we're off to another gas station and on to aerobics. Thankfully their pumps were working fine, but it started to sprinkle as I was filling the tank. We were off once again - running a little behind still - but doing ok. After class I snatched up Maelyn and headed to the door only to discover it was pouring down rain. The kind that stings your skin when it pelts you over and over. We were able to borrow an umbrella and make our way to the car without getting super soaked. Pulling out of the parking lot I commented to Maelyn, "Praise God that we were able to get gas before we got caught in this horrible rain". To which she responded, "Praise God we were able to borrow that umbrella!" Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Maelyn is just so wise for her young age :)