Monday, September 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. It was a beautiful day out and everyone had a lot of fun on the slides, train ride, wagon ride, and putting our heads in holes for pictures!
Cutest pirates I've ever seen.

The girls were a tad sweaty on the tractor-train ride from going down all the slides.
Maelyn enjoyed the trikes, but wasn't quite tall enough to give the petals a good push.
On the caboose of the wooden train playground.

3 comments:

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

I MISS YOU GUYS! I've been thinking of you a lot, Amity, and wishing you were closer so we could hang out and trade babysitting again:) Wish we could see you at A & H's wedding but Ryan's first cousin is getting married that same weekend:(

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had fun! Troy looks like he is especially enjoying himself in the first picture! haha

daniel said...

amity, where'd you find your young-looking co-prisoner?!! looks like you had fun. can't wait to see you at new year's! love, tami & dan