
We ran, ran, ran errands this evening and Maelyn was quite a little pill about it. I knew she just wanted to get home and eat...so I didn't feel too sorry for myself when she threw a huge fit in one store and we had to wait in the car for 30 minutes until Troy was done. After we got home and I'm racing to get dinner on the table, she grabs the plates and silverware that I hadn't gotten over to the table yet and starts setting the table. Usually it's a struggle to get this little moody girl to help me out with anything, so I'm unsure whether she was just that hungry OR she was feeling genuinely helpful. I'm going with genuinely helpful this time!!! But I decided to take a quick picture to remind myself that it
did happen without my asking and her saying, "Mommy, I just can't help you!", which is the usual response.
No comments:
Post a Comment