Thursday, December 3, 2009

Toothbrush


We had a routine cleaning appointment for both the girls this past week. After each visit, they receive a new toothbrush, toothpaste and flossers. When we got home they were both supposed to put their new toothbrushes away in their bathroom. Several hours later when I was picking up at the end of the evening, I walked by the bathroom to see this (1st picture). I did a double take at the mirror to see what was attached to it and realized on closer inspection (2nd picture) that it was Tristyn's new toothbrush...with a suction cup on the bottom for sticking. I intially wanted to take it off, but then thought - what a genius idea for keeping the counter less cluttered. Maelyn's new toothbrush does not have a suction cup, but I think I may try and snag one for Christmas! Anything to keep their bathroom more tidy.

No comments: