Friday, January 28, 2011

What?!?!

The other day we were just discussing how kids say the wierdest things...and ours certainly do. If you spend any amount of time with Maelyn you'd know her vocabulary is vast, her voice is hilarious and she is a deep thinker, always ready with something good to say or ask.

So...we are on our way home from preschool the other day and she says to me, "Mom, are you mad at me?" I say, "No!" because I had only spent 2 minutes with her loading her into the car. She replies, "Well, you're gonna be...because I just peed in my pants."

I'm holding Rylen and Maelyn comes over to stroke his head a bit. I say, "Remember to be careful of his soft spot, ok?" She says, "That is NOT a soft spot, it's a bald spot."

Over the breakfast table Tristyn says to me, "Yesterday we learned about some guys who had to line up and then got shot dead." What?!?! Before I freaked out I asked for some clarification - which had been a history lesson on Kansas for the upcoming Kansas day.

And those are a few I can share...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great!
-Maggi-