Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daddy-Daughter Dates

One of my favorite times of the year was last night as Tristyn and I were able to attend our annual Daddy-Daughter dance. We went out to dinner together at Red Robin and then headed over to the dance where we had a wonderful time dancing and spending time together.

Then, not to let Maelyn feel left out, I promised her we would go out for breakfast the next morning on our litte date. I was notified by Amity when I got home last night that Maelyn had informed her that she was wearing a pretty dress like her sister out to breakfast and that Daddy was going to wear his suit for their date too. So, we dressed up this morning and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast together at Le Peep.

Both of my daughters are so amazing in so many ways I am the most lucky and blessed dad around.....sorry to all you dads out there. I love you girls!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troy,
You are the luckiest and most blessed Dad around but that is because you are perhaps the greatest Dad my Grnadkids can have. God Bless you.
Don

Jason and Maggi said...

What beautiful girls!