Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rainy, Lazy Day

After several days of busyness and running from here to there, we are having a slow day around the house. It is pouring steady rain and it looks a bit like evening outside our windows. Makes for a great day of staying indoors and doing nothing. Rylen is busy banging his little toy gym and Maelyn and I (plus her dollies, whose temporary home is the Halloween candy pumpkin) are enjoying a little Tom & Jerry on TV. I wonder what I could do to encourage these two to take a power nap with me??
Days like this with nothing on the calendar, nowhere to be, a warm and dry home, and some happy kids are the ones I love.



Thank you to my wonderful husband for making it possible for me to enjoy these days at home!

1 comment:

daniel said...

I can relate, Amity :) Even in school my husband is working enough so I can stay home with my kiddos! I feel SO blessed as well!