Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Magic Mirror

Anyone who has girls, spends any time with girls OR is a girl, you are probably familiar with the Disney movie Beauty & the Beast. A few years ago Tristyn got a little mirror that resembles the magic one in the movie that the Beast can see into. We just found it a few days ago in the bottom of the toybox and Maelyn got it out this morning to play with. When you press the handle it says a few phrases like "we'd like you to be our guest", "you look splendid today", "show me the Beast" and "I love you" in a gruffy Beastly voice. So as Maelyn is pressing the button and listening to all the phrases and watching the images that come up on the mirror...she comes over to me and says "I love you, you big Beast", in a scary manly voice. Uh, not exactly the term of endearment I prefer, but I guess I should be happy she loves me?! Maybe I should head up to the shower before she makes any other observations about my appearance this morning!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

haha--that is SO funny :)