Monday, June 15, 2009

10 Year Reunion Time

I've been out of high school for 10 years now. Doesn't seem like that long, but 10 years is really a blink compared to 40 or 60 years. So my good sport husband accompanied me to my reunion. I was super nervous, I couldn't even eat beforehand. When we got there, it was pretty ackward and wierd to see everyone as grown ups - well some of them :) But I was able to catch up with some former classmates, avoid some others, and show off my awesome, bragworthy significant other. Go class of '99!

3 comments:

Neal / Kim Kellenberger said...

jealous!!!!!!

Jodi Robinson said...

You haven't aged a bit!!! I remember when you were in highschool :0

The Kaebs said...

You're so kind! Hope you have the same remarks when the 30 year comes around! And I know you remember those days as my honorary "big sister advisor"! :)