Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to the K - Mercy Me Concert





























Troy has us visiting the K this summer more than we've been to the pool. Not that I'm complaining, because Tristyn and Maelyn seem to really love it as long as they are almost constantly eating or drinking something from the concessions. On Sunday afternoon we headed out for another Royals victory, ran the bases after the game and stayed for an awesome Mercy Me concert! Troy and I really enjoyed the concert, it was incredible. Tristyn and Maelyn both fell asleep after such a long afternoon in the warm sun...and all the snacking, I'm sure. The only drawback was the sunburns on my knees from lack of sun-screen - ouch, not a smart area to neglect.

2 comments:

Jason and Maggi said...

Ooo looks like fun! Maybe we could join you for a game this summer :)
-Maggi-

The Kaebs said...

I wish you would! It's always a good time.