Last weekend we went camping in KY with Troy's family. The girls had a great time being outdoors, playing with their cousins and taking showers with their Crocs on! The nights were a little chilly for Mom, but we were all snuggled together in our tent. I could've done without the middle of the night trips to the bathroom (love you honey! for making sure the boogey-man didn't get me out there) but we had an incredible trip. Troy even congratulated me on how well I did in the outdoors! He said I surprised him with my positive attitude during the weekend :)
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Camping In Kentucky
Last weekend we went camping in KY with Troy's family. The girls had a great time being outdoors, playing with their cousins and taking showers with their Crocs on! The nights were a little chilly for Mom, but we were all snuggled together in our tent. I could've done without the middle of the night trips to the bathroom (love you honey! for making sure the boogey-man didn't get me out there) but we had an incredible trip. Troy even congratulated me on how well I did in the outdoors! He said I surprised him with my positive attitude during the weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Indeed you all were awesome campers! We would totally camp again with your family :) And I'm still fascinating how, even at a campsite, Maelyn has her stack of books along!! Let's do it again sometime when it's too hot to get into our sleeping bags instead of needing an extra blanket :)
What a fun weekend!
-Maggi-
Post a Comment