Maelyn has finally started her gymnastics class. Having heard from big sister how fun it was and how much she was going to LOVE it, she started to get excited about going. I went with a purose to take a lot of pictures, but after my first one my camera battery died. So I just got one of her sitting in her row at the beginning of class. I'll take more next time...with a charged camera!
Anyhow, she really enjoyed playing with hula hoops, stretching, jumping on the trampoline and swinging on the uneven bars. She struggled a bit with climbing the stacked cushion mountain, but she's so tiny and it's so tall and enourmous. At the end of class they played with the parachute and she was running around tickling other kids, she was having so much fun hiding under it and jumping on top of it! She for sure loved participating and can't wait to go back next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment