Troy and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this weekend. Both of us are in awe that it's been 5 years already. Seems like just yesterday we were overwhelmed with wedding planning and thoughts of our future together and now we're living it.
We had a wonderful dinner at a new restaurant, did some shopping, spent some time watching a movie and cuddling on the couch! It was a great evening and here are 5 things I love about my husband:
1. He loves me in spite of my past and present, knowing all my flaws and continuing to claim me as his wife.
2. He forgives me so easily for my mistakes and constantly inspires me to work harder on our marriage.
3. He holds me accountable in my relationship with Christ, my attitude and my temptations of worldly desires.
4. He trusts me with our children and our life, home, laundry!, etc and he strives to please me.
5. He is constantly affectionate (which I secretly LOVE) but am not gifted in this area myself.
Happy 5 years!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment