Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Party

Our friends have an annual Halloween Party. It was so much fun going through their haunted house (I think I screamed most of the time), doing a cake walk to get an awesome, HUGE, dessert and taking a hayride through the park at sunset! Thanks Johnsons for such a great time, you guys are awesome! Tristyn and I cuddling to keep warm on the hayride.Tristyn in her witch costume and Maelyn as a fairy.
Troy in his 70's get-up and me as a French Maid - don't worry, it's just a painted T-shirt!
Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the look troy! I think you could pull off that hair for good :)

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

LOVE the hair and pants, Troy!

Jason and Maggi said...

Cute pictures! How fun!
Troy, I think you should really consider a new look ;) -Maggi-