Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In Regards to Previous Post: Did You Sit on That?

So one person doesn't think the crushed sled incident is so hilarious. Tristyn was over my shoulder being my blogger watchdog and saw the sled post from an hour ago. She is super infuriated that I took pictures of her broken sled, shared the funny...I mean so sad story and demanded that I delete the post to salvage her emotional health - my words. When I refused, she hammered up the stairs to throw a huge fit! Now she's busy glaring at me and giving me mustaches in all of her copies of our family Christmas pictures. Which only makes the previous post even funnier to me!

5 comments:

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

TOO funny - or sad, I mean! A good sense of humor is a requirement of being a parent:)

Lindsay said...

Hahaha, I laughed out loud! Poor Tristyn, it's tough being the big sister.

It was so great to see you guys last weekend. We need to get together more often!

Neal / Kim Kellenberger said...

hahahahahhaha!!! i have the funniest nieces!!! :) we love you tristyn riley!:):)

Anonymous said...

Amity,

Did we not teach you not to make funnies about your kids?
Dad/Don/Papa

Kellenberger Family said...

Hilarious...I love this!! :)