Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day isn't a huge ordeal for us since we're not Irish. But I found this cute outfit on clearance 2 days ago and decided that Rylen was going to be our little family leprecaun. He wore it well, as you can see. Super cute! And then we had to rummage around and find some green for the girls to wear. Tristyn got a scarf and Maelyn had a green vest. We spent the majority of the day outside since it was wonderful weather and spent a bit of time with some old, good friends who stopped in to say hello.
Showing off his backside with the "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" logo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
had time to catch up on your blog! we had fun seeing you guys too - next time it needs to be longer:) Rylen is SO cute and I love reading the things that the girls say - that's part of what makes being a parent so much fun:)
Post a Comment