Tristyn enjoys reading us Knock, Knock jokes from a joke book anytime we are in the car together as a family...it gets a bit much on a rushed Sunday morning, trust me. Maelyn has really gotten into it and now makes up her own Knock, Knock jokes. They don't make much sense and usually have something to do with objects around the car or house, but you just have to laugh and hope she'll get tired of them after awhile.
This morning she asked me for a tissue to blow her nose and I was busy with Rylen, so I told her she would have to grab it herself OR wait a few minutes and I would get one for her. Several minutes later she says, "Knock, Knock Mom"..."Who's there Maelyn?"..."Kleenex"..."Kleenex, who?"..."Aren't you going to go get me a Kleenex?"
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment