Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to the Pack n' Play


I watched a friends' children this morning, one of them still requires a pack n' play for napping. So I put ours up in the guest room to use while they were here. This afternoon after they left, it was time for Maelyn to take her nap. She spied the pack n' play in the other room and BEGGED to take her nap in it (along with 4 My Little Ponies). I figured there was no way she'd stay in there, maybe just play around and then decide she didn't like being contained. But 10 minutes later, when I headed up to check on her, she was fast asleep! She barely fits in it and I snagged her a pillow since those things can be pretty hard on bottom. Hey...if it accomplishes all the hassle of naptime in 10 minutes - why not? Sweet Dreams Maelyn!

No comments: