Friday, August 14, 2009

Poopy Games


Some kids we know -who shall remain anonymous because of the subject matter - have a hard time sitting still on the potty to go, you know, #2. So their parents - also anonymous - got some $1 video games for them to sit and play during the "process". When Maelyn was having some potty training problems with #2, they purchased some for her in hopes that it would help, and it has! But now Maelyn refers to them as her "poopy games". She hollers "I need to go potty, where are my poopy games?"


3 comments:

The Sauders said...

This is way to funny! I love it!

Lindsay said...

Ha, hilarious!!! Certain people in our house have "poopy" games too, though they are in the form of Sports Illustrated magazine or the newspaper. :)

Jason and Maggi said...

That's hilarious! I love it! What a good idea. Tami- remember our Lavatory Letters? Have fun Maelyn!
-Maggi-