
So Maelyn is just playing around this morning while we're in the living room. She's chattering away while I'm on the computer. She says to me, "I'm gonna sit on my little chair" and I'm like "Ok", completely distracted. I finish my email about 30 seconds later and turn around to see her sitting in her chair, BUT up on the little table that was stacked in the corner waiting to go down to the basement. After my initial shock, I grabbed the camera, told her to sit very still and then took her picture. Her onery expression tells us she's for sure very proud of her accomplishment! By the way, that table is plastic as are the chairs and I can't believe it even held her weight long enough to scramble up there. What a stinker! That'll teach me to watch my unaware "Oks" in the future. After a scolding (for both of us), the table and chairs are now safely back in the basement, unstacked and ready for sitting...the right way!
1 comment:
haha--this is hilarious!! oh maelyn :) who says only little boys are dare devils!!!!!
Post a Comment