

Tristyn begs each time it's haircut time to get it super short. Each time we refuse as we love her long and beautiful hair. But this time she was ready when I said "no" while we were preparing for the trip to get a haircut. She said that I was "allowed" to have my hair short and that it wasn't fair that she couldn't cut hers as short as mine. I told her that Daddy doesn't "allow" me to cut my hair short either, I just disobey him and do it anyhow!! Just kidding, I didn't tell her that. But after some thought, I realized that I should compromise and let her take another inch off of what she usually has cut. And it looked awesome, but made her look really grown up and that is so sad to me. Tristyn was ecstatic with her new do and then my mom snagged her this really cute red sequin pageboy hat and she just had to take some pictures with it. A few days later, Maelyn and I decided she now has enough hair for a ponytail. As you all know, Maelyn has been forever lacking in the hair department. Not anymore! She has the cutest little whale spout of a ponytail you've ever seen. I love it and take any chance to redo it as the day goes on. And she never minds, I think she loves it too.
2 comments:
LOVE the pony, Maelyn!! T-cute hat and yes, cute haircut though I agree with mommy & daddy that it's too soon for you to grow up!! Love, A. Tami
I know what you mean - I slowly cut Kaitlyn's hair shorter and shorter over the months as I liked it long - but her's was curly enough it was a pain to take care of. I ended up REALLY liking it chin length but it does make her look grown up (so I'm letting it grow out again for now!)
Post a Comment