Friday, December 12, 2008

ScrapBook


I made Troy a scrapbook of our anniversary trip to CA for his birthday. (thank you for your computer & picture help Chris!) If you are a real scrapbooker, please look away...it's hideous compared to what you could put together, I'm sure. But my scrapbook ignorant husband thought it was GREAT (he loves the homemade-with-love stuff) and Tristyn wanted to take our picture with it to mark the occasion! Doesn't she take a great picture? OR should I say - doesn't she have some great subjects? Uncle Dan, you may soon be replaced as the photog at family gatherings...better watch out, she's a camera maniac :) She could use some lessons on picture ettiquette, though, like appropriate and non-appropriate times to take them?!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

good for you, amity! what's up with the bandaged fingers though??

The Kaebs said...

this time of year is rough on my hands...my skin gets dry, cracks and can be painful to do things unless my fingertips have bandaids w/ tons of antibiotic ointment on them! And I need my fingers to be working for sure!!!!! thank goodness for fingertip bandaids!