Earlier this week I mentioned to my hubby that we hadn't had a date night in awhile. (two weeks is long enough in my opinion, we get out a great deal and are very appreciative for the time) But this time around I suggested - actually, I politely demanded - that Troy make all the plans this time around....which include babysitter, restaurant, movie choice, etc. He was in the middle of a summer Royals daydream, so I wasn't sure he really even heard me. Fast forward a few days and my husband has outdone himself. He got a sitter lined up, made reservations, and even picked movie times for 4 movies (what an engineer, always do your research for the plan). I spent the afternoon shopping which is my own personal nightmare and very stressful for me, but has to be done once in awhile and then was whisked away on a wonderful date with my adoring planner husband. *note to the ladies - your husband may seem even more attractive to you when he goes into "take charge of the date night" mode.
AND IT WAS FINAL FOUR NIGHT!
Wow, I am loved and have hands-down the BEST husband in the universe!
So we got to visit a great new restaurant called Zest, saw 10 short minutes of a movie we didn't care for and ended up at home early in pjs with the girls - the perfect end to a fabulous date!
4 comments:
one word - JEALOUS!!!
WOW!! I didn't think my brother would EVER have something more special to do on final four night than watch basketball :) So happy for you guys and kuddos to you Troy!!
Way to go, Troy! :D
-Maggi-
Wow...and on Final Four night! Impressive! What an awesome husband! :)
*Shannon
Post a Comment