One afternoon last week, Troy arrived home wearing these ridiculously nerdy glasses. I was on the phone with a friend when I glanced over and saw him walk in the door. I laughed so hard, but wasn't sure where in the world they came from. He tricked me for a few minutes, saying they were his work glasses and he wore them around everyday amongst his co-workers. The engineer equals nerd joke made more than sense when he told me that, but anyone who knows Troy knows he can't keep a practical joke going very long. When his smile finally reaches the surface...it's all over! Good thing I snapped a picture and I'm sure those glasses will resurface again sometime in the future.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Nerd-Bomber
One afternoon last week, Troy arrived home wearing these ridiculously nerdy glasses. I was on the phone with a friend when I glanced over and saw him walk in the door. I laughed so hard, but wasn't sure where in the world they came from. He tricked me for a few minutes, saying they were his work glasses and he wore them around everyday amongst his co-workers. The engineer equals nerd joke made more than sense when he told me that, but anyone who knows Troy knows he can't keep a practical joke going very long. When his smile finally reaches the surface...it's all over! Good thing I snapped a picture and I'm sure those glasses will resurface again sometime in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow i have such a sexy brother!:)
sure do!
wow, oh wow!! those are like dad's butterfly glasses back in the day of wearing safety glasses at wenger's!!
Post a Comment