Maelyn always asks for a piece of gum, chews it for about 10 seconds and then spits it out because I tell her not to swallow it. Today she took small little bites of one piece, then added more and more as she chewed it up. It stayed in her mouth for a good 20 minutes! Then she gulped it down when I wasn't paying attention. Oh well...guess it'll sit in her stomach for awhile.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Yummy Gum
Maelyn always asks for a piece of gum, chews it for about 10 seconds and then spits it out because I tell her not to swallow it. Today she took small little bites of one piece, then added more and more as she chewed it up. It stayed in her mouth for a good 20 minutes! Then she gulped it down when I wasn't paying attention. Oh well...guess it'll sit in her stomach for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
adorable! and i think her hair has grown longer since i saw her last. can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment