Friday, April 17, 2009

Royal's Season Ticket Holder

This year we (or I guess myself) decided to become a Royals season ticket holder. Well, that may be bit of an overstatement as it would probably be more accurately stated as I became a partial, partial season ticket holder. The Royal's came out with this great deal for season tickets, so I went it with 7 other guys and split the season (10 games each/ four seats per game). I then split those 10 games with another guy and now have a total 5 games for the season. I can't wait to get out and see the new K and take the girls out. They of course don't care so much about the game, but they sure love the concessions. I'm one of those many KC fans that become optimistic every spring and by June (at the latest), we are usually eliminated but I'm thinking this year may be different.....well at least I hope so. Go Royals!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am optimistic every game that Farnsworth doesn't pitch in :)