Friday, April 17, 2009

My wife

My wife has taken the opportunity several times on the blog to share nice things about me and I just wanted to take a minute and tell the world how great she is.

First off, the person I am today, can be greatly attributed to the impact she has had on my life. She has taught me many, many things but I would have to say the #1 thing is how to better prioritize my life. Before I met her, I was very selfish (still am too much), but she has shown me, by example how much more fulfilling life is when you put others needs first.

Today, she left for Indianapolis to attend her brothers wedding shower, leaving me the weekend with the girls, in which I'm very excited. After she left for the airport, I checked my e-mail and realized she had wrote me an awesome love letter. That is what my wife is all about, always thinking of ways to encourage and life me up. Thank you honey, you are amazing. To the entire world........I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

1 comment:

The Kaebs said...

Only the best because of you Honey!