Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daddy/ Daughter Dance

Last night, I had the opportunity to take my wonderful princess out on a date (dinner and a dance). Amity took Tristyn out dress shopping earlier in the week and together they found a beautiful dress for her to wear, which she decided to keep hidden from her dad until last night. Tristyn got her hair all prettied up by her mom and it looked fabulous. Tristyn got to decide on what restaurant we would go eat at before the dance and she decided on…..McDonalds, her favorite!! Once we got to the dance we had a great time. Tristyn’s favorite dance song of the night was “Electric Slide” but she also enjoyed “Macarena”, “YMCA”, along with many others. We had a wonderful time together. Of the 150 or so girls at the dance, my daughter was definitely the prettiest girl there!! I love you Tristyn!!






1 comment:

Tamra said...

Tristyn, you look BEAUTIFUL! I'm so proud to have you as my niece and your daddy is quite handsome as well :D Thanks for sharing your pictures and I can't wait for my own weekend date with you next month!! Love, A. Tami