Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Valentines
The past weekend proved to be pretty busy for us. But we found enough quality time to celebrate Valentine's Day doing some wonderful things!
Tristyn and I attended a mother/daughter function on Friday evening. We shopped, got massages and manicures, ate great snacks, danced, took goofy photo booth pictures and watched a movie together. It was great to spend girlie time with Tristyn!
On Saturday morning, Daddy presented us with our valentines. The girls were especially excited to each receive a rose from Troy as well as stuffed animals and some great cards! I was also honored with some great roses and a few daisies in my bouquet. Troy also put together an awesome digital photo book with pictures of me and my girls! It was, of course, pretty pink and I was so glad to finally have one after admiring ones I'd seen recently.
Tristyn had a basketball game on VDay as well and played awesome! The team was short on subs, but they hussled and played an incredible game. Each girl did a terrific job! Afterwards, the attractive basketball coach took us three lucky ladies out for dinner....what a great date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wa...wait! the basketball coach is ALREADY courting your daughters??? ;)
cute roses and I bet that mother/daughter time was marvelous!! I could have some fun with a manicure and/or pedicure with my mom or an awesome sister or niece :) That brings back memories of my wedding weekend! Come visit me please :D So what color of nail polish did you girls go for?
Post a Comment