Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nintendo Wii Owners




Our family became the proud owners of a Wii on Monday evening. Thanks to Papa for the late Christmas gift! Everyone was very eager to start some bowling and we had a great time with it. I've been tempted to fire it up during the day, it's so fun, but have resisted and waited for Tristyn to get home! Maelyn even got into the swing of things...literally. I noticed her in the corner of the room with the DVD player remote, pretending it was a Wii controller.


3 comments:

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

Enjoy your Wii!! My family loves ours although I don't get into it much - never have been a video game lover which may have something to do with the fact that I'm not very coordinated:) I can always get into a game of dance dance revolution, though!

Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks like fun!

Neal / Kim Kellenberger said...

Cool Cailer and Tristyn now can be Wii buddies when we are together next...! Who knows when that will be!!